Please note that we will be closing due to the governor’s restrictions on bowling through Monday, January 4, 2021. Please check our hours page or call 253-565-1007 for the latest update on when we will be allowed to reopen.
We at Narrows Plaza Bowl are pleased to offer the ability to make an online reservation for open play. Please note, by making an online reservation, you agree to the terms of service of this feature. The entire terms of service is available when making your reservation, however, these are a few of the important points.
- All reservations require payment in full. Large groups of 25 or more will pay a percentage of their reservation, based on day, time, size and food-beverage requirements. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted.
- Once a reservation has been made online, there are no refunds. If you need to cancel your reservation and it is at least 72 hours prior to reservation, you will receive a credit in the form of a gift card to be used in center at Narrows Plaza Bowl. Cancellations within 72 hours, payments will be forfeited.
- If making a reservation for a per game-per person event, please remember, lane availability is subject to availability. For example, if you only book and pay for one person for 2 games and you actually plan on possibly having a group of people, you will not be able to extend your experience if there is another reservation or a waiting list.
- Reservations made online may not be combined with other discounts on-site, including but not limited to; School cards or coupons, league coupons, or other “buy one, get one” type of offers.
- A confirmation will be automatically generated by the system. Please present this confirmation when you check-in.
- TABLES BEHIND LANES ARE ONLY FOR USE DURING YOUR SCHEDULED TIME ON LANES.
If You Agree, see below “Book Your Experience Now!” To Book Online.