GOVERNMENT MANDATED TEMPORARY CLOSURE FROM TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17TH THROUGH SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13TH!
Please check our Hours Page for updated hours of operation.
Dear Narrows Plaza Bowl Community,
The health and well-being of our customers and employees is our top priority. We have been conducting a comprehensive review of county, state and federal operating guidelines and how they apply to our center. During the time that we have been closed to the public, center management has been focused on new methods of sterilization and deep cleaning of our almost 40,000 square-foot facility. The center has also revamped and updated its operational processes and procedures to best ensure the safety of its guests and employees. Our employees will be required to have temperature checks before each shift, wear face masks and gloves as appropriate and each employee is undergoing new training specific to COVID 19.
We have a very large and spacious bowling center, which will allow for us to properly place bowlers across our 40 lanes at a safe and comfortable distance apart. We want to provide all of our bowlers with a respite during these tough times but do so in a way that’s carefully planned in order to keep our employees and bowlers safe and healthy. Narrows Plaza Bowl, which will use a phased approach to its opening when it happens, will initially limit the number of customers occupying its facility at any one time as it adheres to state and municipal required social distancing guidelines that are still in place at the date of opening.
Additional COVID 19 measures to include:
· Governor Inslee’s restrictions of two bowlers per lane
· no spectators
· no sharing of equipment
· 15 minute intervals between groups on lanes for sanitizing the area
· arcade to remain closed until Phase 4
· no alcohol sales past 11:00 pm
· adding additional hand sanitizer stations
· installation of sneeze guards
· implementation of social distancing guidelines
· sanitation of bowling balls and rental shoes after each use
· sanitation of tables and chairs after each use
· single serve condiments in the Café
· installation of foot operated door pulls for our restrooms
· increased regular sanitation of restrooms, vending machines, and arcade games
· increased regular sanitation of touch points such as credit card terminals and door handles/pulls
The above list will be subject to change as new county, state or federal guidelines become available. Above all, we will strive to keep our employees and guests safe within our center. If you have any questions or concerns that we have not addressed here, please feel free to call Chris Goddard, General Manager at 253-565-1007 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you again soon. In the meantime, stay safe, stay healthy and stay positive.
Chris Goddard General Manager Narrows Plaza Bowl